The program ImaGel serves for registration, visualization, processing, and saving data obtained with CCD- or video camera.
The basic version of ImaGel allows to work with the following equipment:
- CCD-camera of firm Roper Scientific, www.roperscientific.com, through the library Pvcam32.dll;
- CCD-camera of "Deltatech", Ltd., http://www.deltatekh.ru;
- CCD- camera of 'Videoscan', Ltd., http://www.videoscan.ru;
- positioner Motion Controller, Model MM2000 (MM3000) фирмы Newport, http://www.newport.com;
- thermocontroller LFI-3500 of firm Wavelength Electronics, Inc, http://www.wavelengthelectronics.com;
- switching optical filters.
The package ImaGel consisits of programs: ImaGel Kinetics and Calibration Curves.
ImaGel Kinetics serves for modeling and processing kinetic curves obtained in the experiments on the surface and gel-based microchips.
Calibration Curves serves for fitting parameters of experimental curves by formulae given by the user. The setting of initial parameters at fitting is not needed.